Sunday, November 23, 2008

Today

A friend came up to me and said, "Token Asian Friend, my daughter said the funniest thing.  She was looking at your  husband, and the light was casting a really weird shadow on his lip.  She said, 'Look, daddy, Brother [my husband] has a moustache!'"

I replied, "That is a moustache."

(Laugh, then straight face)  "Really?"

............

A neighbor came up to me today and said, "Token Asian Friend, who is responsible for these?"  I look at the Sacrament Meeting Programs/Bulletins he held in his hand.

"I am.  What did I do wrong this time?"

"Oh you did nothing wrong.  We were just amazed by the amount of power you have!"

"Huh?"

Then I saw it written in the bulletin...."* December 30--New Year's Eve"

So, mark your calendars, for your Token Asian Friend has spoken!


2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

WEll, at least he doesn't look like Hitler!

melmommy said...

Serious? Email me a picture. Seeing is believing. I can't imagine him with facial hair. So, you need to click on the other blog on my blog for the REAL blog. Check out the new post under the foreign county section.