Tuesday, October 7, 2008

No title. Just read.

When my oldest child was almost two, she spent a day at home with my husband (her dad--just to clarify) while I went to work.

He set up a DVD for her to watch so he could take a quick shower.  He closed the bathroom door, shaved, put in contacts, brushed his teeth--the usual routine.  He then hopped in the shower and was in the middle of washing his hair when the shower curtain flew open.  Our daughter's head popped in and she said, "Hi Daddy!"


Then she said, 


"Daddy has a tail!"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for her. Children need to know these things.

Seriously, so blessed! said...

BAAAAAAAAAA!!

*MARY* said...

AIYA!
That's amazing, she can construct sentences so well when she's not even two.

clueless said...

Fabulous!

Payne Family said...

Token Asian Friend, what is it with daughters and their fascination with appendeges? I just wrote about the same thing BEFORE I read your blog...