Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Clarification

For all of you who:

-throw banana peels and apple cores out of your car windows
-wear dirty clothes
-relieve yourselves outdoors
-shower once a week
-don't flush
-eat off of dirty dishes
-forget to wash your hands
-don't iron clothes
-mooch rides off of friends
-don't cook ramen noodles before you eat them
-refuse to fertilize or mow the lawn
-farmer blow
-don't wipe

I have GREAT news! You are no longer considered lazy, cheap, or hygenically challenged. Congratulations, you are now "going green."

From all of us contributing members of society, welcome back!

Oh, wait, nevermind. You are now technically "biohazards." See ya!

4 comments:

*MARY* said...

I'm 6 out of 13, I guess that makes me more chartreuse than green.

Kristina P. said...

I am so trendy. I was doing all this stuff way before it was hip and Leo and Al were touting it.

Stupid Hollywood.

Anonymous said...

Uncooked ramen noodles are the best.

Sarah said...

So funny!
I've been meaning to send you this- (yes, i know this is the first time i've commented but i frequently stalk your blog)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnG9wHCKN-c
(If the link doesn't work- search Russell Peters, different types of asians on you tube)

It's as funny as you!