Monday, March 16, 2009

How well do you know me?

Here is a little quiz to see how well you know me.  I will answer in a couple of days.  Until then, guess away! 

1.  What is the most typically Asian thing I do?
a) Drink soup from the bowl
b) Cut in line
c) Drive with an Asian tassel hanging from my rear view mirror.
d) Point with my middle finger


2.  Which one of these statements is not true?
I can relate with the following Arrested Development character because...
a) Tobias, because I used to wear running shorts under my clothes
b) George Michael, because I had a crush on my cousin
c) Maeby, because I always did the opposite of what my parents asked me to do
d) Oscar, because I lived in a trailer


3.  What am I most obsessed about?
a) My meds
b) Making sure my children's outfits match each other
c) Driving right at the speed limit
d) Putting things in rainbow color order


4.  Which of these do I find most creepy?

a) Jack from Jack in the Box
b) The King from Burger King
c) Ronald McDonald
d) Wendy's red ponytails.



5.  What did I not do last week?
a) Read my new camera's entire instruction manual
b) Look at stars and the moon through my telescope
c)  Save a child from drowning
d) Re-string my Rubik's Magic

6.  What was my first job?
a) McDonalds at front counter
b) Nanny/cook/maid (It was originally just supposed to be nanny)
c) Credit card application extractor
d) Third Party Verifier


7.  Which one of these do I find the most annoying?

   a) Sid the Science Kid
b) Martha the dog
c) Spongebob Squarepants
d) Caillou
8.  Which am I not?
a) Bum-slapper
b) nervous-laugher
c) side-hugger
d) a winker


9.  What phrase do I not use when referring to my kids?
a) The skinny one
b) The white one
c) The chubby one
d) The dark one


10.  How did I meet my husband?
a) EFY
b) His mission
c) Teaching English
d) Singles Ward

What about YOU?

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on saving that kid from drowning. I was a nanny/cook, but I was able to avoid the majority of the maid stuff.

Anonymous said...

1. B
2. D
3. D
4. B
5. B
6. A
7. B
8. D
9. B
10. B

Token Asian Friend said...

Micah-you scored a 3/10, which is slightly better than someone who picked the answers at random (they would have scored a 2.5/10) :)

Tiffany said...

Total guesses here...

1. A
2. B
3. D
4. B
5. A
6. A
7. D
8. A
9. C
10. A

Token Asian Friend said...

Tiffany, you also scored 3/10. And unlike Micah, you've never met me! I say give yourself a pat on the back!

Laurie S said...

My choices reflect the answers that I hope are true about you (i.e., the funniest).

1. D
2. A
3. D
4. B
5. D
6. C
7. D
8. B
9. B
10. A

Token Asian Friend said...

Laurie, you got 2/10, but after looking at your comment, I think you were choosing answers that you wanted to be true about me. I should remind you that some of the questions were asking what was not true about me. You got those all wrong (meaning the answers you picked ARE true about me!)

Ruth said...

1. A
2. C
3. C
4. C
5. A
6. B
7. C
8. D
9. D
10. B (which should really say "our missions"--LOL)

Gosh, I think I had to guess on almost all of these. What a fun post!

Nicole said...

1. a
2. a
3. d
4. b
5. a
6. a
7. c
8. a
9. b
10. b

There were a couple that I think I knew the answer to, but mostly I was guessing. Hope I did better than had I picked the answers at random. :0)

Nicole

Token Asian Friend said...

Yes, Nicole, you did do better than random (0.5 better!). 3/10--good job! Ruth, 4/10! Way to go! FYI, my husband got only 7/10, and I talked with him about this post before I wrote it!

Token Asian Friend said...

Nicole!!! You worked the first job WITH me! How could you forget that summer? ;)

Nicole said...

I forgot about that job! I don't know if I would have even remembered that first job! It's a memory I've worked so hard at forgetting and here you go bringing it back up. What kind of a friend are you?!?