Monday, March 23, 2009

How to measure one's greatness...



While I was eating a microwaveable egg roll, I read this on the side of the box: 





Thanks Confucius!  Some people may think you contributed to the world with your wisdom and philosophic guidance.  But, the greatest gift you gave to mankind was apparently your egg rolls!  

................................


Meanwhile, someone is cooking pancakes on this...





.........................


So, how do we measure one's greatness?

I used to think it was by how you serve others...

But, now, it looks as if it is by how others serve you.



Jello, anyone?



4 comments:

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

That's a good one!!! I've always wanted to eat a JEsus pancake and a jello Buddha

Anonymous said...

Didn't I hear recently that the Quorum of the Twelve are posing for chewable multi-vitamins...?

Token Asian Friend said...

HA! I'm not sure if there is a market for those...

Token Asian Friend said...

We had face cake for my kid's birthday party. And, she is pretty important...