Thursday, August 27, 2009

While on an airplane

Our Flight Attendent announced, "Our flight will be full today, so those of you with an empty seat next to you may want to choose a seat buddy before they choose you."

I looked from my window seat to my husband sitting next to me and teased, "I wonder who choose you as their seat buddy." He looked at the empty seat next to him then glanced up at the line of people.

A team of female college soccer players filled aisle.

With the brightest smile, he said, "I'll be fine with whoever chooses me."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My husband often travels alone for work. I don't like to think about things like female college teams...

Ruth said...

LOL. I can totally picture him saying that!

Unknown said...

Ooh. Did he enjoy sleeping on the couch/floor that night?