Thursday, April 2, 2009

What the Random?


1) There are very few people I admire because of the jobs that they do.  I admire police officers, firefighters, nurses, and some doctors (I can't say that I admire ALL doctors because I've dated too many pre-doctors...).  

This guy merits my admiration.







2) An egg hit my brother's car.
A deer hit my husband's car.
Multiple bicyclists hit my dad's car.
A horse hit my neighbor's car.
A garage hit my car.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.  







3) Proof that I am Asian American:






4) My house is not a crime scene, but there is definitely signs of a struggle.




5)  My baby's diet:
     30% milk
     20% solids
     50% dust bunnies.  




6) We finally found a good use for the shot glass my husband received at a business convention.







Perfect for dipping Oreo Minis


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the mini oreos in the shot glass. Reminds me of the time when I was a teenager and I roasted mini marshmallows over a candle.

Do dust bunnies show up in diapers?

Payne Family said...

Is that plastic covering your kitchen table? Are you sure your asian?

Token Asian Friend said...

I was secretly hoping no one would notice that...

Brooke said...

Is that a fishstick dipped in the red sauce?

Token Asian Friend said...

Pam C.--Now that it's smelly, I don't check.

Brooke--it's a chicken mcnugget...in ketchup.

Ruth said...

my fav is the shot glass. i might just have to go out and get one. the mug i use is just too deep!

that raven chick said...

why the heck do you have a shot glass? No, "it was cheap at a garage sale" will not suffice. btw, that is a very asian shirt you are wearing, that compensates for your ketchup.

Token Asian Friend said...

Raven--That's not me. That's my kid! But, yes, I do believe it is Funky Monkey--the primate equivalent of Hello Kitty.

Little Lady Cakes said...

I use little plates for everything....

that raven chick said...

guess what? thanks to your inspiration, all my friends at school now refer to me as TAFFY which is an acronym that stands for "token asian friend forever yah!" (one of the kinder nicknames that have been attributed to me)I believe you have started an epidemic.

Brooke said...

I'm glad it's a chicken mcnugget. I have an ethical dilemma with fishsticks ... mostly because they are disgusting.