Sunday, May 1, 2011

Fish out of water

Picture this:

People gathering for a three day event to learn about natural supplements...

Lectures are given about antioxidants, probiotics, enzymes, herbal healing...

The lunch and dinner menu offers vegan, vegetarian, and organic dishes...

Can you picture the type of people you would find here?

Now, picture my husband in the group.

My husband--who has a burger blog.

My husband--who walked 4 miles round trip to eat dinner at "Steak and Shake" so that he didn't have to eat the free one at the natural supplement convention.

Does anyone know the symptoms of meat withdrawal? That way, I know what to look for when he gets home.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I shouldn't have read this before closing my fast. I want to go to Steak and Shake.

Brooklyn said...

Next time Micah's in town let's have him cook a dinner for your family and see what happens he he he!

Token Asian Friend said...

As long as we can sprinkle it with ground beef, we'll be fine :). Tell Micah I need to show him a clip from "Parks and Rec" of the turkey burger vs. the hamburger.